All coaches must be certified. Certification is earned by attending a coaches clinic
Area K is offering an Area K Training Academy on February 24-26, 2017. Please click here to see flyer for more details.
Youth Clinic (U6, U8, U10, U12) Intermediate Clinic (U12, U14, U16) Advanced Clinic (U16, U19)
If the region lacks enough certified coaches, there will not be enough coaches to coach all of our players and registration will be scaled back resulting in many players being turned away next year.
Number of players on the field:
- U06 - plays 4 v 4
- U08 - plays 6 v 6 (with goalkeepers)
- U10 - plays 7 v 7 (with goalkeepers)
- U12 - play 9 v 9 (with goalkeepers)
- U14 & up - play 11 v 11 (with goalkeepers)
Game Scoring and Standings Calculation
The above link will provide all the laws governing Games Scoring.
Practicing only on the following approved fields:
- College View (U10G plays their games)
- Lark View (U08 plays their games)
- Spring View (U10B plays their games)
- Sun View (U14, U16, U19 play their games)
- Glen View (U12 plays their games)
- Golden View (no games are played here)
- Mesa View (no games are played here)
- Westmont (U06 plays their games)
You are not allowed to practice anywhere but the above fields.
Remove Trash ... even if it not yours Please make sure that you remove all trash from your practice location when you leave. We are getting complaints from H.B. that trash is being left on our fields. Please pick it up even if it isn't your trash. Especially look for water bottles left behind. Kids should be taught to take these and all trash with them.
Please be sure to contact your Coordinator first for all non-coaching related questions (dropped players, uniform pickup, volunteer paperwork, etc). If your coordinator can't answer your question they will contact a board member to get an answer for you.