- To give ALL players the opportunity to play ball
- To teach teamwork and fair play
- To learn the basic skills of the game at the pace of each individual player
- To encourage maximum participation for each player
- And, most importantly, to have fun!
Our VIP teams participate in all regional activities such as Opening Day festivities, Picture Day.
The program runs in parallel with the Fall Play program. The registration date is held in early spring; please check the website for the exact date and time.
Another very important opportunity offered is mainstream players that participate in the VIP Program as “buddies”. The lower division VIP players are paired with a mainstream player who can assist and give direction to our players if needed. This program gives the “buddies” a chance to get to know our players as individuals and friends. It’s a positive experience for all involved.
AYSO recognizes that EVERYONE needs to feel like they belong and that they are accepted. The soccer program allows our VIP players the chance to experience all of this and more.