FALL 2016 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
FALL 2016 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
To the Families of Returning and Prospective Players:
AYSO’s vision is to provide world-class youth soccer programs that enrich children’s lives.
AYSO's mission is to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs where everyone builds positive character through participation in a fun, family environment based on these six fundamental philosophies:
As AYSO enters its 53rd year with close to 550,000 children participating in over 900 local programs, I am proud to acknowledge that our local program, Region 69, once again was recognized as a Platinum Region for the outstanding programs offered during the 2015 season. Every Region 69 volunteer made this possible – Thank you!
We ask for your continued support this season as we enter Region 69’s 41st season. We are a volunteer-driven organization which requires approximately as many parent volunteers as players to maintain all of our programs and services. We rely on at least ONE parent from each family to select a task and complete the eAYSO Volunteer Form, or to be a team sponsor. For further information, visit the National website at ayso.org
Your child is assigned to an age division according to the chart below. Boys and girls are separated in ALL divisions except VIP. Please note that DATE OF BIRTH is the criterion, NOT SCHOOL GRADE.
||8/1/1997 and 7/31/2000
||8/1/2000 and 7/31/2002
||8/1/2002 and 7/31/2004
||8/1/2004 and 7/31/2006
||8/1/2006 and 7/31/2008
| 8/1/2008 and 7/31/2010
||8/1/2010 and 7/31/2011
||8/1/2011 and 7/31/2012
||Born Before 8/1/2012
Each family will be required to electronically submit the Player Registration Forms and at least one Volunteer Form, even if you select "other" as a job choice.
We accept online credit card payments of the $295 registration fee, donations and team sponsorships. Look for the payment option on eAYSO AFTER you complete the player information screen. Smaller contributions and Field Sponsorships must be paid by check, as the system doesn’t accommodate more amounts. You may also make payment by check and mail to AYSO 69, 150 S Barrington Avenue, Suite #2, Los Angeles, CA 90049, by the April 30th deadline.
Should you decide to pay for a sponsorship or make a donation AFTER your child is "registered" by the region, go to eayso.org, login, and look for the "sign up for another Program" option in the left column of the Welcome Page. Select Sponsorship level.
- ALL Returning Players MUST SUBMIT forms and PAYMENT electronically (or payment by mail) via eAYSO by April 30th for Priority
- All New Players, or players that did not complete last season, must register online and bring their paperwork to the onsite Priority Registration Day, Saturday, April 30th, or the Make–Up Registration Days on Sunday, May 22th from 3-5 or Sunday, June 5th from 3-5pm at Paul Revere Middle School field. Only New Players attending the priority day are guaranteed a spot - New Players registering on the make-up days MAY be placed on a waiting list in certain divisions until there are enough players and coaches to form additional teams. We do our best to place all players, in keeping with Open Registration.
- New Families registering after June 5th must arrange for a player evaluation…info will be posted on the web site after June 5th. Evaluations are usually held at Brentwood Science Magnet School at 3:30pm on stated weekdays.
- All VOLUNTEERS, including COACHES, ASST COACHES and REFEREES must electronically submit their volunteer form EVERY YEAR. Don't forget to indicate your requested volunteer position on the PLAYER FORM AND the VOLUNTEER FORM.
REGISTRATION AGREEMENT and Kids Zone Pledge
Please read the Registration Agreement and Kids Zone Pledge carefully, and keep it for reference during the season. Your e-signature on the online Player Registration Form acknowledges that you have read and understand the terms.
The registration fee is $295 for the first child, $590 for two children, and $885 for three or more children from the same family.
The fee includes a uniform consisting of jersey, shorts, and socks; team and individual pictures; trophies for U8 and under, medals and other awards; insurance, and other services from AYSO, Inc, as well as meeting room space, equipment storage, field rental, maintenance and improvement, office supplies, team supplies and equipment, referee supplies and equipment, printing, postage, telephone and website costs, training and education for coaches, referees and staff, trainers, as well as other items that are needed to run our program. There are additional fees should your player participate in the “EXTRA” Program or Post-Season Tournaments.
SPONSORSHIPS and DONATIONS
Our Regional Staff has been working with local, state, and federal officials to secure and improve our limited field space. Our challenge continues to be the cost and acquisition of field space rental, maintenance, and improvements, thus it was necessary to raise the fee this season. We are asking for additional funds to contribute toward this rising cost of field rental, along with maintenance and improvement of all of the fields.
Your continued generous sponsorships and contributions are MOST appreciated. Those who contribute $2,500 (Field Sponsorship) or more will receive special recognition. We urgently need your donations this year.
TEAM SPONSORSHIPS : $500/1 player, $750/2 players, $1,000/3 players
DONATIONS : smaller amounts
Should the payment of fees present a financial hardship, partial FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is available. Please complete the FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE Application and mail to the AYSO 69 Office.
Should it be necessary for you to withdraw your child from the program after registration, please refer to the REGISTRATION AGREEMENT - REFUND POLICY.
IMPORTANT DATES AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED
- September 1: Players will either be notified by of their team assignment, or they may contact their coach directly. (Coach contact can be found at eayso.org in the left column under Team/Coach Information).
- September 10: Mandatory Field Set-up Clinics and Uniform Distribution for divisions U6-U9
- October 2: Picture Day at the Pali High Football Field.
- Week of October 24: Last Practice for U5 and U6
- November 19: Season ends for U5 & U6 divisions
- November 26: No games will be played.
- December 3 or December 8: Season ends for U8 division
- December 11: Season ends (including regional playoffs) for U10, U12, and U14 divisions. Rain makeup December 12-15.
- January 14th, 2017: Area P playoffs begin for U10-U14 divisions.
- All dates are subject to change.
As your Regional Commissioner, I look forward to working with each of you in making this a successful and enjoyable season for all. We encourage you to become involved with our program. New suggestions, ideas and your energy are always welcome. Should you have any further questions, comments, or concerns about the program, please consult our website – ayso69.org , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to our business address. We will be happy to answer you.
Yours in Soccer,
NEW PLAYER Registration Instructions - click here
RETURNING PLAYER Registration Instructions - click here