Frequently Asked Questions About Fall Registration:
New Players click here
Returning Players click here
Refund Request Information click here
- We receive over 1400 registrations and cannot confirm receipt of your specific application at this time. The National Office DOES send you an email confirmation that your application was submitted
- IS YOUR CHILD REGISTERED?
Every few days, the Registrar processes applications and "REGISTERS" the applicants who have paid.
To see if your child has been REGISTERED by the Registrar:
- Go to www.eayso.org and log in.
- Look in the left column, last line. It says "sign up for another program".
- If this is activated, then your player is REGISTERED. Clicking here does NOT sign you up for another program - it is just the means to check your status.
You will be contacted by your child's coach in late August. At that time, you will also be able to see your coach’s name and email:
Keep checking the website for information on coach and referee training during the summer months.
If you want to withdraw, send a written request with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the office by July 1st to obtain a full refund. (There is a processing fee)